What Software Do Freelancers Use to Track Time?
Many freelancers keep track of time manually. Unfortunately, this is time consuming and can often result in over-billing the customer. Freelancers provide clients with peace of mind and proof of work by using automated time tracking software like MonitUp.
Plus, it makes your job easier if you're a freelancer! Here's how
- Less time is spent on itemized lists. It can be difficult to put together itemized lists. When you keep track of time with MonitUp, you don't need it anymore. If you choose it is much easier based on screenshot analysis.
- No more manual time tracking. Manual time tracking is difficult, especially if you're working on something among other projects. MonitUp keeps track of these fragmented clocks for you so you don't have to.
- Fewer questions from the customer. With proof of work, including screenshots, your customers can no longer question your working hours.
How Time Tracking Works for Freelancers
When freelancers use MonitUp, they unlock a number of useful features that enable them to better serve their clients' billing requests. Here's how it works:
- Freelancer registers and installs MonitUp.
- While working, the freelancer begins to track the hours.
- Screenshots and web activity are logged during freelancer's working hours.
- Information is uploaded to real-time live dashboard where reporting features are also accessible.
By putting power in the hands of both the client and the freelancer, both parties can save time and money and be less concerned about the amount of time spent on projects.
Project and Income Tracking
Tracking projects and earnings per project can be tricky if you're trying to do it manually. Time tracking through MonitUp allows freelancers to track projects, clients, and earnings per project.
This type of information is useful for freelancers and saves a lot of time.
Freelancers Who Can Benefit From Time Tracking
Many types of freelancers can benefit from time tracking software, including but not limited to:
- Authors and editors. Whether you're a proofreader, columnist, copywriter or ghostwriter, time tracking will bill your clients accordingly while showing you the creative process.
- Graphic designers. Screenshots can show your clients the creative process while you work on your designs.
- Marketing experts. Work on marketing strategies and campaigns that you can follow on a project basis.
- Developers Use time tracking to log and organize your hours, no matter how many clients you have.
If you are a freelancer or client of freelancers, start using MonitUp today.